1. A deposit of $1000.00 will secure a seat for Sterile Processing. Payment in full must be received before the first day of class.
2. If making payments, final payment must be made before the first day of class.
Payment Plan Option Surgical Technology
1. A deposit of $3400.00 and the pre-enrollment requirements will secure a seat for Surgical Technology. Tuition payments may be made monthly in accordance with a pre-approved payment plan.
2. Surgical Technology students on approved payment plans must maintain continuous tuition payments each month as stipulated in the pre-approved payment plan. Continuous monthly tuition payments must be in good standing in order to progress to the next term, take the final, and maintain your externship rotation.
Extern students could be removed from clinical site if payments are not in good standing. Removal from Clinical Site may result being dropped from the Program.
Payment plans for Surgical Technology course are free of interest.
SVSTI has now partnered with Meritize Platform to provide our Surgical Technology Students with financing options to fund your education. https://apply.meritize.com/?pc=20104
Late Payment Policy & Fees
1. Each late payment is subject to a $100 late fee.
2.Late payments may result in student being removed from class, pulled from Clinical Rotation, and will receive an absence (please see Attendance policy).
3.Bounced checks or declined payments are subject to a $35 fee.
1. Failing ANY Surg Tech Term will result in a $4500 repeat fee. (One failed Term is allowed for entire Program).
2. Failing the SPD course will result in a one-time $1500 repeat fee.
3. A pre-approved SPD Externship extension may be requested with a $500 extension fee.
4. There are no Surg Tech Externship extensions.
Failure to Pay Policy
The purpose of this policy is to define a student’s failure to pay all fees or charges to the student’s account and outline potential consequences for such action.
By registering for ANY Surgical Technology and/or Sterile Processing course, students are agreeing to financial responsibility for their account balance, including but not limited to charges for tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and all miscellaneous charges.
Failure to comply with SVSTI's payment policies may result in further collection activity by an outside collection agency or attorney. When this action occurs, students are responsible for paying all collection expenses which may exceed 50% of the original balance owed. Although every effort is made to contact a student prior to submission to a collection agency or attorney, SVSTI reserves the right to submit a student’s account for collection at any time when the student fails to remit the payment portion of the account balance.
A Student Status Change Form must be received within 3 business days for ANY status change. Please refer to the Student Handbook or Academic Catalog for policies requiring notification of ANY status change. Students are allowed ONE Program start date change. EACH Program start date change will incur an administrative change fee of $100.